Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Man Crush

A facebook friend recently posted a link to a youtube video proving that Tom Selleck’s mustache improves everything. And I’ll be damned if it’s not true. I showed the video to Jen, and she didn’t get it.

“But it’s Tom Selleck’s mustache. It makes everything look better”

“If you say so.”

“Aw, c’mon. Don’t you think Tom Selleck’s ‘stache makes everyone look better?”

“I think someone has a thing for Tom Selleck”

“Yeah, right!”

“You do! You have a crush on Tom Selleck!”

“I don’t have a crush on Tom Selleck, okay?”

“You totally do. You want him to kiss you with that mustache”

“No...well, if I had to kiss a guy, maybe it would be Tom Selleck. But I don’t want him to kiss me. I just want him to be my poker buddy...and maybe take me for a ride in his Ferrari.”

“So, that’s what they’re calling it these days.”

Women don’t understand anything.


Here’s the link in question. Tell me that mustache doesn’t make everyone look better:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I work for a non-profit organization doing research in education, educational assessment, and education policy. I am married with one child , one cat, and one mortgage. All things considered, life is good.